Monday, March 19, 2018

The Schedule Update!

Hello!

Like I said in the post where I outline my schedule, I'm planning on doing a post a week detailing what I accomplished last week in relation to my schedule and if I'm ahead or behind schedule. 

As of this moment, I am behind schedule. I didn't anticipate the amount of work that I would have over the weekend nor did I account for what I had planned over the weekend. However, prior to publishing this post, I published a post about the fonts. Soooo, the only thing left is the post about the font and color and then I'm golden. 

So, the schedule for this week is the fonts post and then everything that's included in the first scheduled post, which is linked here and in the first paragraph. 

Anyways, see you soon! 
Kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment