Thursday, March 15, 2018

Schedule: March 14th - March 31st

Hello!



Below is the plan for the rest of March. I've set up these goals/plans in order to keep myself on track and centralize the process of creating the foundation portfolio. 
3/14-3/17
  • publish the four posts that I'm drafting  (schedule, fonts, title, volunteering at HSBC)
  • start designing the magazine layout on Joomag or Canva 
  • blog about what I accomplished this week (this would probably go up early next week)  
3/18-3/24
  • finish designing the rough draft of the magazine cover
  • brainstorm ideas for the two-page spread 
  • brainstorm ideas for the cover photo, headlines, and the main headline 
3/25-3/31
  • obtain permission to photograph dogs at HSBC (IF NEEDED)
  • organize photo shoots with my friends that have dogs (IF NEEDED) 
  • ask my good friend Mia (she's an amateur photographer that has a lot of talent)  if she has any camera equipment that I could use and coordinate with her
Also! A goal of mine is to post every week about what I accomplished the previous week, if I'm ahead or behind schedule, what else I did in addition to what I've outlined in the schedule, and talk about if I wished I would've done anything different/things I wished I did.

This will be my working calendar for the remainder of March. I'll make another one for the two weeks in April that we have to work on the foundation portfolio. It's hard for me to make one for April right now because I still need to brainstorm and plan for certain things and I also don't want to get ahead of myself. 

Anyways, have a lovely day and see you next time!
Kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment