Saturday, March 31, 2018

Dog Models?



Hey!

Before I get into this post, I just want to say that, at this point, I have not decided what I'm going to do for both my cover photo and my two-page spread. However, I have ideas that will go in a separate post. 

So, now to get into it, I need dog models, since all of the photos have to be my own. I have a few options for dogs that I could photograph. However, I think I've decided to make this issue focused on small dogs and I've done this for a couple reasons: 

  1. I've grown up with ONLY small dogs, so I feel like I'd be more comfortable with smaller dogs rather than bigger dogs.
  2. It's easier me to photograph bigger dogs rather than photographing larger dogs. 

Now, time for the line-up. This line-up is finalized. Firstly, I could use my dog, Lola. She's an all white and spoiled Havanese. Secondly, I could use the dog of my one of my closest friend, Mia. Her name is Pandora and she is a Tea-Cup Yorkie. Hence the focus on small dogs. 

Here are pictures of them both, respectively: 






Anyways, see you next time!
Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment