Sunday, April 1, 2018

Cover Photo and Double Page Spread

Hi!

So, now that we've decided the models, now it's time to chose which dog is going to be on the cover and which dog is the double page spread going to be. 

While writing the very beginning of this post, I just had a really good idea for the double page spread: a monthly spot-light on a dog and it's owner. So, I already solved the issue, this was quicker than I thought. The cover dog will be my own dog, Lola, and the dog in the double page spready will be Pandora.

On a side note, I talked about when I can come and take pictures of Pandora and here is what we've come up with: 

  • We'll shoot Saturday (April 6th) morning, I'll have to go pick Mia and a few other friends first,
  • Then, we'll pick up Pandora from her aunts house and take her back to Mia's house, where we'll shoot until the afternoon,
  • Then, we go to dinner, leaving Pandora at her house for a bit, 
  • Finally we go back to her house, pick up Pandora and take everyone home.
Hopefully, we'll finish with the shoot by 3ish so we can have some time to hangout and go to an early dinner. Everyone will be home by 6ish depending on traffic. 

Anyways, see you next time. 
Kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment