Tuesday, April 3, 2018

The Two Page Spread


Hello! 

So, for the two-page spread, since it was decided in the previous post that I was writing about Mia and her dog, I need to interview Mia and, while shooting on Saturday, I need to be sure to take photos of them together. 

I also need to figure out what specifically I'm going to ask her. So, here I'll develop a list of questions that I'll ask her. Also, this actually really helps me decide how I'll format my double page spread, I'll detail this in another post. 

Time for the questions:
(1) Tell me a bit about Pandora (age, breed, personality, etc.).
(2) Why did you decide to get Pandora? Why her breed? Why Pandora specifically?
(3) How'd you come up with the name Pandora? Were there any other options?
(4) I know that currently, Pandora doesn't live with you. Do you mind explaining the situation?
(5) Do you plan on getting any other dogs in the future? If so, what kind of dogs. 

For the questions, I'd need to record her responses, which I'll do on my phone using the audio recording feature. I don't think I'll take a video because I think that it isn't necessary, since I don't want to include any videos in my magazine (because I want it to be as realistic as possible). 

I might ask more questions in addition to the five listed above, but knowing Mia, I feel like she'd give me an ample response.

EDIT: I had to make a new post because the formatting for this post was really messed up and I couldn't fix it.

Anyways, see you next time! 
Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment