Friday, March 16, 2018

About Me: Volunteering at the HSBC

Hello!

I'm writing this blog post because my groupmates recommended that I should as it is relevant to the process of creating the foundation portfolio. 

So, here it is: I volunteer at the Humane Society of Broward County (HSBC). To give some background, the HSBC is a not-for-profit shelter that houses dogs, cats, bunnies, hamsters, sometimes even pigs. I volunteer in the kennels, where I perform tasks ranging from cleaning cages to distributing new dog toys to refilling waters. Basically, I try and make their quality of life better. 

Below is a video of two of the puppies that are at the shelter. I cleaned their ENTIRE cage and they were super cute and hyper.



Both my groupmates and I figured it would be important to mention because the HSBC acts as a potential source of material for me to use. What I mean is that I can possibly use the HSBC for my two-page spread or even my cover page. There's a lot of potential when it comes to the HSBC and my foundation portfolio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment