Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Collaborative Session: Feedback

Hey!

Today in class we got into groups of six and showed each other our blogs, discussed what we've done, and suggested improvements and gave tips to each other. 

From this little group activity, I received the following advice/ideas from my groupmates: 
  • create a week-by-week schedule to help organize the creation process 
  • they recommended that I say in my blog posts that I volunteer in the kennels of the Humane Society of Broward County and discuss how this helps me in creating my magazine
  • one of my groupmates used this color site which helped her choose the color for her masthead, it showed the different colors that represented different moods and stuff like that
  • the same groupmate showed us the process that she went through to first pick a title and then pick the font that the title would be in on her magazine
    1. She first decided which title she would use based on the genre (beauty and makeup) of her magazine 
    2. Then, she compiled a list of possible fonts and applied them to the title of her magazine
    3. Finally, she picked the one that she liked the most and the one she felt suited her magazine the best. 
 ALL of these things will be done in the form of various blog posts that will be published this week and next week. So stay tuned!

Anyways, see you later!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment