Tuesday, February 27, 2018

First Post, Welcome!

Hello, welcome to my blog!

Before I begin with blogging about my process, I want to introduce myself. Without further adieu, my name is Kristen Mobayed and I am an eleventh grader at Cypress Bay High School.

Now you may be asking, what is the purpose of this blog? Well, I'm here to tell you. It's to display the process of creating a magazine for my AICE Media Studies AS level class.

Now that introductions have been sorted out, it's time to get to the nitty-gritty stuff: what genre am I choosing for my magazine? I need to decide what genre I'm doing based off of the following: (1) which would I enjoy doing the most and (2) which would be the most plausible for me to do successfully.

The following are areas which interest me enough to do a magazine on:
  1. Gaming 
  2. Cooking
  3. Photography
  4. News
  5. Animals
These areas interest me enough to create a magazine on, however, the plausibility/ease of creation of each of the magazine with respect to the genre is a very important factor. For example, obtaining content for news stories might be a bit troublesome for me as I am a high school student with access to limited resources and the potential for the lack of a good local news story that I would want to "report" on.

Anyways, see you next time!
Kristen   

No comments:

Post a Comment